UKCIL Job Reference: 9f1a6215
Hi I'm Jagdev, a 26 year old Sikh man. I had a stroke when I was 11 years old. I am looking for one or two people to support me daily.
I am looking for a PA who is:
· Modest and respectful (of my culture and religion, and when I am talking)
· Experienced in care mandatory (experience of working with people with brain injury preferred)
· Organised and on time
· Patient, and,
· A non-smoker
Applicants should have:
· A full, clean driving license (be prepared to commute to Romsey)
· Flexibility in their working hours (some days may be longer / shorter)
· Awareness of / following COVID-19 guidelines (including PPE, sending temperature before shift start)
· Mobility handling training
· Availability at short notice is ideal (only if required occasionally)
What I love doing in my spare time is:
· Playing chess
· Going out to new places
· Trying new food
· Writing short stories and poems (I have had some of my work published)
· Listening to music
· I like a good chat as well
If you are passionate about care and looking to directly work for an independent employer who is funny, enthusiastic and lively, I'd like to hear from you.
Hours & Pay
· Hours are up to 30 hours per week and overtime may also be available
· (I am being flexible with the hours as I am being mindful of commute times and applicants' availability)
· Precise schedule will be agreed with the right applicant, based on my needs / your availability
· Hourly pay £13.66 (Full Time Equivalent salary is £26,227.20)
Questions (please provide answers when you apply)
1. Why do you want to work in care?
2. What interests you in working for me, in particular?
3. Can you give me an example of when you overcame any difficulty in your life (personal / work) and how?
4. How would others describe you?
5. What impact has COVID-19 had on you?
Interviews will be held first week of September.