Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To provide support in the home for a family lady who is sociable, likes sport and is a volunteer but is coping with a variety of health issues.
Location: Norwich NR3
My health condition can vary from day to day, which means the type of care needed is changeable, however I generally need support to enable me to maintain a clean and tidy home, look after my family (children aged 9, 8 and 2) and give my partner some respite. On days when I am particularly unwell I may require some personal care (Bathing etc). I would also like my P.A. to assist with meal preparation and they may accompany me to appointments occasionally, so a driver/car owner would be preferable but not essential.
May include other duties, to be discussed
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Child friendly
· Basic cooking skills
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 10 hrs in total. Times and days can be flexible/negotiated.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 1 month.
How to apply:
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the application form via the following link:
NB - Please ensure you include names, addresses & telephone numbers of two referees, one of which should be your current/ last employer (if relevant). If you are unable to access the link please complete form below and submit by email or post to:
DPSS Employment Services