UKCIL Job Reference: c3e86bc4
8 Hours to be worked during weekdays after school as well as on weekend
£9.18 (gross) per hour at all times + 5.6 holiday pro-rata.
I am looking for a PA for my 14 year old son who has moderate Autism spectrum and social anxiety.
My son requires support in joining and maintaining consistency in social groups in the community, sports and empower future independence as well as increase confidence. Also practicing and learning new skills such as cooking.
There is some support in personal care (mainly prompting)
My son has lots of interests and hobbies and will tend to focus on them for large amounts of time.
Support in planning week ahead and daily routines to reduce stress.
● Support in accessing to and from social activities and hobbies.
● Support in organising the week ahead
● Monitoring personal health and hygiene as well as promoting positive habits.
● Managing behaviour (anxiety and building resilience to outside factors)
● Social media and gaming (managing time and internet safety)
● Driving licence (own car)
● Skilled and training within mental health awareness
● Proactive and resourceful
● Good listening skills