I am in my 70's and I am looking for help to help keep my independence. I have a number of health conditions which affect my mobility and ability to carry out everyday tasks. I am friendly and like crafting for charity, cooking, music and I try to be an active member at church.
I am looking for somebody to help me at the beginning of the day (7am-9am) and the end of the day (9pm-10pm) on Saturdays and Sundays. There will also be some work covering holidays and sickness for my other PA.
Additionally to this, I need somebody that can accompany me to hospital appointments.
- Saturday: 7am-9am and 9pm-10pm
- Sunday: 7am-9am and 9pm-10pm
Ad hoc - accompanying me to hospital appointments and covering holidays and sickness for other PA.
- Helping me getting up and go to bed, I need help particularly around dressing and showering.
- Meal preparation
- Domestic tasks - cleaning, washing up, laundry etc.
- Accompanying to hospital appointments
- Help with showering and dressing.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Cheerful disposition
- Good sense of humour
- Good time keeping
- Good organisational skills
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Care
- Domestic Care
- Support to remain independent
ONA = Overnight Awake / ONS = Overnight Sleep