Personal Assistant for Woman in the St Anne’s area
12 hours a week
Monday to Friday: 2 hours each morning apart from Mondays and Fridays, this will be for 3 hours.
I am a woman who likes to feel independent and safe in my own home. I am looking for someone with sensitivity to anxiety conditions and has experience with working in this field if possible.
I’m looking for an assistant with a great sense of humour, and a calm and caring nature.
Female required as some personal care is needed.
The personal assistant will be expected to do the following tasks:
- Leg wrapping on Mondays and Fridays
- Some assistance with personal care
- Help with cleaning my home and other domestic duties e.g. Ironing, cleaning bathroom and kitchen.
- Support with social needs
- Driver preferred
Rate of pay : £9.50 per hour
I enjoy social interaction and current affairs. I’ve have experience in administration and this supports me to feel independent.
If you feel you can assist me to live the life I choose, then please do apply!
All applicants must be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring check
This advert complies with the Equality Act 2010 Part 1, schedule 9 as it is a ‘genuine occupational requirement’
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Care
- Domestic Care
- Social + Leisure activities
- Support to remain independent
- Essential PA Guide
- Safeguarding Adults/Children
- Moving & Handling
- Understanding challenging behaviour
- Food Hygiene
- First Aid
- Hand hygiene
- Safe Administration of Medication
ONA = Overnight Awake / ONS = Overnight Sleep