We are searching for the right kind of person to support a young woman in Leyland who has health and care needs.
- With full training on offer, it is not essential that you have experience in care and support.
- It is essential that you have super attributes such as; empathy, enthusiasm, a calm approach, willingness to learn and adapt, reliability and flexibility in a changing situation.
- You will work independently as a member of an experienced and competent team.
- You will receive good support during induction from the employer and her team, during which you will receive full training in all aspects of the clinical and other duties.
- It is a lively home environment to work in, you will need to be a dog lover
- Non smoker is essential.
- Support is primarily provided within the home, which is adapted.
- Respect for the employer’s space and privacy is essential.
- Here are some of the benefits:
- Hours: there are days and night shifts available
- Day shifts are 7-10 and then a night shift 9-7.
- The rates of pay are from £9.50.
You will receive 5.6 weeks paid leave and successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check and clearance (at cost to employer)
You must be able to drive. To apply, please consider the job description and then complete the application form sending your completed application to email@example.com Please quote Employer reference – 62886e2d/PHB/HR/LANCS
- Personal Care
- Domestic Care
- Safeguarding Adults/Children
- Moving & Handling
- First Aid
- Hand hygiene
- Safe Administration of Medication
ONA = Overnight Awake / ONS = Overnight Sleep