Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
I’m a very friendly lady, who loves my garden and my cat. As I have mobility difficulties, I would like your support with domestic tasks, limited personal care, shopping and other local trips.
Location: Toftwood, Dereham.
· Domestic tasks including cleaning, laundry, changing bed linen and ironing.
· Meal preparation.
· Aspects of personal care such as helping me to put on socks and shoes, creaming my legs and assisting me to wash my hair.
· Shopping and other local trips out.
· Taking the time to build a rapport with me as I find it difficult to trust new people.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Car owner/driver with suitable business use insurance.
· Female due to the personal care aspects of the role.
· Trustworthy and able to build a rapport.
· Happy to work around a cat.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 15 hours per week to be worked 09:30am-1:30pm on a Monday, Tuesday and Friday, and 09:30am-12:30pm on a Thursday, with some flexibility available.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.