Personal Assistant - Clinical Care in Liverpool
- Are you someone who is calm, and reacts well under pressure?
- Do you love to be challenged and learn new things?
- Are you someone who is motivated and able to self manage if needed?
- If so, then a role in clinical care could be for you!
- 5.6 weeks paid holidays
- Company Penson
- We are looking for Personal Care Assistants (PA’s) to work with a gentleman with clinical medical needs, who lives with his partner at home, supported by his care team.
- You will provide personal care, be trained to undertake all care tasks, provide emotional and social support.
- Involved in tasks like
- administering medications,
- peg feeding,
- catheter care.
- Using a hoist.
- understanding of a person with a brain injury
You will work as part of a really good team, in his home.
The role will be varied, sometimes the day will be about good conversation, friendship, and spending time at home. As well as outings to places of interest.
The right person:
It is not essential that you have experience in care but you must have common sense, an understanding of how people's behaviour can change after a brain injury, you need to be flexible, enthusiastic and willing to learn!
You will receive full training in all aspects of clinical duties, and ongoing clinical support and supervision.
The main thing is that you have a naturally friendly and caring nature.
You will receive full training and ongoing support in all aspects of clinical duties.
The Hours :
- Rota patterns are well planned with part time hours are available.
- Starting time is 08.30am over 7 days
- He is in bed by 7pm.
- You need to be willing to pick up additional hours and be flexible to cover holidays and times of sickness.
Successful applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
This post is subject to DBS checks the cost of which will be met by your employer.
Job reference 262fd624/AH/ SSL