Domestic support for a lady with multiple health issues
Location: Great Yarmouth
I am a lady in my 40’s with Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and mental health issues, which require me to have some support in the home with domestic tasks. My main difficulty is managing stairs, and I will need help with heavier household tasks such as changing bedlinen, vacuuming, loading dishwasher, etc.
May include other duties, to be discussed
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Understanding of mental health matters
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 7 hours per week.
· The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.