I am a 30 something, single mum to my 14 r old son. I have numerous long-term health conditions that cause me chronic pain, fatigue and mental issues. Due to this, I tire very easily and often find my pain difficult to live with.
I'm looking for a bright and bubbly PA, with a good sense of humour and a positive outlook on life, a good attitude to work and they must be good working with and around children. Applicants must also be ok working in a household with a small dog.
Ideal candidates would have a good understanding (or a willingness to learn) about chronic illnesses.
The role involves attending each weekday in the mornings and also late afternoon/early evening, therefore flexibility is very important.
Applicants with access to their own vehicle would be preferred.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
● General household tasks such as laundry, mopping, hoovering, changing beds, ironing and other standard household tasks.
● Meal preparation and shopping
● Assistance and company socialising and getting out and about.
● Accompanying to Dental and Hospital appointments
● No actual personal care is required.
● Plus any other reasonable requests.
My PA will be directed by and accountable to me in all aspects of their role. S/he must always respect my independence, and ask rather than assume, what assistance I require. A full induction and training will/can be given.
Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Due to the nature of the role, strict confidentiality is required.