Hours: 8 hours per week (4 hours on Sat & Sun)
Rate of Pay: £11.74 Sat-Sun
Location: My own home and in the wider community
Are you interested in supporting an Adult in the home and with accessing the community?
"I require a personal assistant to help me with household tasks including cooking, cleaning, washing and other tasks such as cleaning the windows on regular basis. I am proud of my home and it is important to me that it is kept in good shape. I will be clear about what tasks you are expected to do and how I would like these do be done. You will never be asked to do anything that I would not do if my condition allowed me to.
Light personal care duties may be required, for example combing my hair and also helping me get my shower chair into the shower. You should have a positive attitude and demonstrate a willingness to learn on the job and take on information.
Honesty is very important to me and it is essential that you show this at all times while working with me"
My personal assistant will be required to do the following tasks and may be asked to carry out other tasks of a similar nature.
- Support with cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing and other household tasks as required
- Assist with moving wheelchair when I require it
- Show a willingness to use initiative and learn on the job as well as a positive attitude towards your work
- Demonstrate honesty at all times
- Light personal care duties such as combing my hair
This is a great opportunity to share meaningful experiences with an Adult in need of support, enhance your CV and to develop your skills for your future career