**NEW PA ROLE 2-1 support 13 year old boy with Autism. LEEDS LS11 5 hours on a Saturday or Sunday**
Are you interested in supporting a young person in the home and with accessing the community? Can you spare 5 hours a week to support a young person with accessing the community and building their independence skills?
Great opportunity to earn money, enhance your CV and build experience for your career in the public/ health/ care sector while studying.
He is 13 years of age and currently studies at West Oaks School. He is diagnosed with Autism and Epilepsy. At times he can display challenging behavior and attachment difficulties.
A Personal Assistant (PA) is required to support him in the family home, in their home, and the community with 2-1 support at all times when out of his home. This will allow him to build his confidence, social and communication skills outside of his home. Outdoor support will allow him to also build life skills and become more independent, and for him to do things he enjoys independently of his mother.
• Supervise him with personal care
• Support him at home with meals and keeping him hydrated
• Support him with outdoor and confidence-building exercise
• To help develop and improve his social and communication skills
• Support him to develop his awareness of health & safety
• Support him to develop his sense of road safety
If you are interested in supporting this young boy, please apply via UKCIL.