To provide support in the home and going out for a lady with various health issues
Location: Hainford, Norwich
I am a family-oriented person with 4 children and a dog, and I am interested in crafts, especially Sugar Flowercraft. Due to back problems and various physical health issues I have limited mobility so I require assistance with general domestic tasks (including meal preparation and carrying things up and down stairs) I would also like my PA to accompany me to occasional appointments, although I am able to drive myself.
May include other duties, to be discussed
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
- Dog lover
- Basic cooking skills
Summary terms and conditions
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 5hrs in total, preferably over 2 days, at flexible/negotiable times.
The post is subject to the following:
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 1 month.