Family Friendly P.A. for Lady in Norwich, NR4 Flexible 7.5 hrs weekly at £9.91 - Norwich - NR4
Job Reference (8999573a)
Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To provide support for a lady with mobility issues
Location: Norwich NR4
I am a quiet family lady with mobility issues (I use crutches to get around) and I am looking for a friendly reliable personal assistant to support me with everyday needs. My P.A. will need to assist me to bathe as well as doing some domestic tasks, helping to keep my home clean and tidy, cooking and help with the children. I have 3 children, one of whom has some additional needs, and I have 2 cats so an animal lover is required.
· Female preferred due to personal care element
· Experience in a similar role
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.91 per hr
· Hours and times of work up to 7.5 hours, 5 days per week. Times can be flexible depending on your capacity, and I don’t require support at weekends.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Free Training can be provided to employed staff. All staff involved in lifting will be required to take the Careskills lifting and handling training.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
Support to remain independent
Schedule, Pay & Hours
ONA = Overnight Awake / ONS = Overnight Sleep